Tuesday 16 February 2010

Brit awards! Lady GaGa

Ok so normally I don't like lady Gaga but now my mind is kind of changing. Today I read an article in Grazia about how she has got to were she is now and it's pretty crazy! she is one talented girl! writing for Britney etc before she even became famous herself and that was her at 21. She also sang today with piano and voice referring to Alexander McQueen and she has a great voice, you can't always hear it! Plus I've never known anyone to wear the sort of clothes she wears but she gets away with it. Pokerface is still fab and I still need to get someone to help me add music and fab backgrounds to this blog! to make it more fabulous! help

1 comment:

  1. The blog I just wrote doesn't really give the impression I can speak English well lol

    ReplyDelete