Monday 8 November 2010

Hello Twenty8Twelve

Well then on Friday evening I was in Westfield, London, having a looky before I went to see Roderigo Y Gabriella at the Shepard's Bush Empire. As my boyfriend Matthew was running a bit late I ended up shopping. As a result of my time to kill I ended up with my leopard print shirt yes!!, A gorgeous Denim shirt from COS for my nephew, Cameron, and some fab high waisted denim shorts from twenty8twelve that I adore. I loved the shop and it's vibe, it was quite like a western warm shack but also new and fresh, random but that's what I thought. Their clothes are fab, touch of hippie sheek and everyday throw on's that are more than cool! :) Looking at their spring/summer 2010 collection though I think I missed out this year and it made me realize just how much I'm missing summer already! that shop is my new favourite. The fashion in COS is also fantastic! It's a Swedish make with simple everyday, affordable high fashion pieces. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment