Thursday 23 September 2010

Satorialist love





I bloody flipping love the Satorialist. The following pictures are why, they are inspiring fresh and exciting. I am excited about things to come :) the importance of styling for bands and artists dissertation done, check and just my own fashion and music inspiration set free to flow. Bestival with my gorgeous man inspired me. There's something about drinking cider, dancing, enjoying good music and the person you love that can't be beat. Not to mention the clothes, the fabulous festi style. I'll also post some of my festival piccie's too.

These images taken by the Satorialist I love. I love the cream jumper with the maxi skirt. oooooooooooo I'm feeling inspired. One more thing check out LISSIE she is fabulous and is just so cool cos it's all for the love of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment